The most versatile and beloved trail shoe from Brooks is now even better. Brooks designers refined the stability system to be more flexible, allowing you to feel more agile on the trail without sacrificing the cushioning and protection you've come to love from the Cascadia.
Our take: Reliable traction with protective cushioning, the 12th version of the Cascadia will keep you on your feet in the messiest of conditions. Tired of pulverizing your feet on the south end of Leif Erikson Drive? The ballistic rock shield and BioMogo midsole in this shoe solve that problem. They handle Wildwood’s roots with ease.
▪ BioMogo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride.
▪ Updated pivot-post system improves cushioning and creates a stabilizing suspension system.
▪ Full-length segmented crash pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth transitions.
▪ Ballistic rock shield protects against potential surface hazards.
▪ Rugged outsole provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain.
▪ Mesh upper manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry.
Offset: 10 mm.
Weights: women’s 10.5 oz.; men’s 12.1 oz.
Runner profile: neutral