Newly updated with an extra hit of rebounding rubber under the forefoot and a redesigned heel that lets your neutral stride shine, the Brooks Launch 4 offers a lightweight, responsive ride that you can count on to feel fresh and springy mile after mile.
• DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride.
• Updated U-groove at the heel provides a little support without impeding truly neutral runners.
• Midfoot transition zone with segmented crash pad creates fast heel-to-toe transitions.
• Added blown rubber enhances forefoot for extra-springy toe-off.
• 3D Print Fit applies strategic strech and structure for an impeccable fit.
• Air mesh fabric ensures maximum ventilation and manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry.
Our take: The Launch 4 is a go-fast shoe for the truly neutral runner that is nonetheless padded enough to be an everyday shoe for some.
Offset: 10 mm.
Weights: Women’s 7.5 oz., Men’s 9.0 oz.