Designed for running on hard, man-made surfaces, the Hoka Bondi 5 gives you the cushiest of long rides, and just enough traction to let you wander onto light trails should the mood take you. The next iteration of the game-changing Bondi legacy, the '5' is the most cushioned shoe in HOKA ONE ONE's road-specific lineup. With a more accommodating toe box, increased breathability and support, and better compression set, it delivers a smooth, cushioned, and balanced ride. The full-EVA midsole and early stage Meta-Rocker are topped off by an updated Comfort Frame upper and padded tongue, giving superior all-around comfort.
• Open Engineered Mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
• 3D Puff Print Frame for lightweight, detailed support
• Molded Ortholite sockliner
• Early-Stage Meta-Rocker
• Full EVA Midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
• Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
• Flat-Waisted Geometry provides inherent stability
• Zonal rubber placement for durability
Weights: Men’s 10 oz; Women’s 8.5 oz.
Heel-Toe Offset: 4 mm. (33 mm. - 29 mm. Men’s; 31 mm. - 27 mm. Women’s)