Nike Women's Odyssey React
Limited supply. Act fast.
The Nike Odyssey React women's running shoe provides crazy comfort that lasts as long as you can run. Nike React foam cushioning is responsive yet lightweight, durable yet soft. This attraction of opposites creates a sensation that not only enhances the feeling of moving forward, but makes running feel fun, too. The Nike Odyssey React's upper is built with a lightweight, breathable fabric instead of the premium Flyknit featured on the Nike Epic React.
- Revolutionary new Nike React cushioning provides a smooth, lightweight ride.
- Neoprene bootie provides a soft, sock-like fit.
- Mesh upper enhances breathability.
- Engineered mesh vamp provides lightweight ventilation.
- Geometric, athlete-informed outsole pattern disperses impact to provide a smooth transition and soft feel.
- 10 mm. offset
- 6.9 oz.
While Nike categorizes this shoe as neutral, PRC testers found that the substantial external heel counter provided some support, possibly enough to propel the Odyssey React into the "guidance" silo alongside the Brooks Ravenna. The big, BIG deal in the Odyssey React is the new React foam, which is 11% softer, 13% bouncier, 5% lighter, and—according to the nike testers who ran 17,000 miles in them—even more durable than Nike's own Lunarlon.